11. Never take the other for granted. You are not each others Toy or materials to take out aggression!!
12. No matter how much you love him/her, if you are not headed to tie the knot, do NOT take a huge loan for him. He/she might end up spending it for his/her own wedding, that too, not with you!!
13. You should remember that rejection is very natural. Never take it too hard. A guy/gal is like a bus or Train. If one goes the next TWO are coming in. So never be discouraged. Its all in the game of dating and relating ;-). The right one is always waiting for you...
14. Heartbreaks!! Remember that a heart Break is not THE end of the world!! Its a very common phenomenon that happens to everyone, at least once in their life. The key factor is to try not to stay in that same place. Move on in life. I agree that its not easy, but nothing in this world is easy. It takes time and time is the healer. Heart makes and heart Breaks are very good mental exercise to prepare you for the world's problems. They say that a heart break is the most painful feelin' in the world. If you go through a Break up, you'll come out stronger to face the world and other problems will then seem like a breeze to you. So don't worry. Just get ready to Jump start your life back and fly..!!!
15. Do not, at any circumstance share any sort of very personal secrets or Family secrets with one another till you are sure to get married to him/her. You might get yourself in a big fix if you do so.
16. In the very end what we cal tell you is communication is prime in any relationship. All these points mentioned above are individual opinion and we cannot give any guarantee that it will work, but you can use this as a reference. Mainly communication and knowing one another inside out usually works. ;-)
17.But sometimes its best not to step into a relationship. Being single is not so bad you know.. But that is what I keep saying. Loneliness is bad, but it can be a saver at times..
This blog and all the contents in it are solely individual opinions. We do not take responsibility for any misshapes that may happen after reading the contents. All the points are Individual expression and free believes, any resemblance to any incidents stated above is purely coincidental. We are not here to target anyone!
Thank you one and all who have visited this site.. :-)
I would like to dedicate this blog site to my only beloved Sister and all my friends who stood by me and helped me out no matter what troubles I fell into. Thank you and Love you all!
The people behind this blog site who gave me these very valuable points, without which this would have been just a blank space. A big round of Applause to everyone mentioned below:
Harsha R Shinge
Jeevanth K Mudhliar
Mohan B V
Gagan Devaiah K
Marshal Vimal Stephen
Francis Xavier Fernandez
Prasad R S
Thank you one and all. My gratitude will be with all of you now and always.